Ten Things You Should Know in Video Games
BloodRayne | It's Zero Hour | Midasplayer |The latest in online gaming | Computer Games
You are not an hardcore person in playing video Games and if you want to know the facts which I set hereunder, there are many attraction in playing video which I may share an idea to those wish to play video games:
1. Two giant video games company, that is ATARI and SEGA having its own unique historical. Why unique? Because ATARI is a company formed in United States Of America but was only using its Japan name, while SEGA means Service Games a company formed in Japan as its Headquarters. Was founded in 1954 by David Rossen an American National. This man is an Ex - army who fought during Korean war. Names of those wellknown person who founded SEGA after Rossen is OKAWA and HIDEKI SATO.
2. Many Japanese language were used in video Games Industry. Three Japanese langguage very popular that is ATARI were taken from Japan Go Games which has the same meaning as "check" ( Syamat ) in playing chess. Nintendo is another video games giant company "Good Luck" which they belief will bring them to heaven. KATANA is a console Video Games produced by SEGA in 1998 which has it meaning "Sword".
3. Nobody expert that sony the first to produce Radio Transistor which is now a video Games manufacturer number one. In 2002 Sony dominated the world market in video games followed Nintendo and Microsoft. It started in 1995 from their first product named playstation. About three billion video games were sold through out the world.
4. Not only the songs were listed as Evergreen, Playing video games is not excluded. Two video player has it "Evergreen" where people playing without limitation of time that is PACMAN and Tetris. PACMAN were produced by Namco in 1980 having its verses as M/S PACMAN only to be played in House. SUPER PACMAN were targeted in Japanese Market and PACMAN PLUS (New Verses) using Coca Cola Tin as a new bonus replacing the Original bonus using fruits. Tetris were introduced in 1989 when it was sold out by Nintendo through it product called Game Boy. Very unique, Tetris invented by Rusia and at the same time dominated by the United States Of America and Japan. Both Games were very popular without considering its status, ages and peoples in General.
5. Sega is always in frontline in manufacturing Video Games though it has failed to promote its marketing. As an example, SEGA has first introduced in the world playing video by using technology 16-bit, which is known as Genesis in 1989 that were failed to overcome the market when Nintendo introduced SUPER NES PACKAGE (Nintendo Entertaintment System) on the same year. In 1995 SEGA once again in frontline when its invented video player by using technology 32-bit SATURN but was later being "Cut Off" by Sony when its Playstation product were introduced in the market on the same year.
6. Although SEGA cannot overcome worldwide marketing but at least the "Tiredness" were paid when its another product DREAMCAST were selected as the most best Inovative product in 1999 by POPULAR SCIENCE MEGAZINE. This is because Dreamcast were the first console that can be played online through Telephone. This System is known as SEGA NET allowing Players all over the world playing through ONLINE.
7. Nintendo ever made analysis jointly with other world video equipments producers. As an example, Nintendo has jointly with SGI (Silicon Graphic Inc.) in producing player to be used with console N64. Nintendo also has jointly with IBM and produce console Gamecube in 1999.
8. Although ATARI were not known at this time, but its name were famous in the end of 1970's and through out year 1990's. Playing console Pong were best selling item 1975 while Konsol 2600 identified as the longest ever in market in 1977 until 1990. Colour system Playing video were the product of ATARI, the first in 1989 and were known as LYNX.
9. Game Boy player were the product of Nintendo very successful in video Games history where 100 millions unit were sold worldwide since it was introduce in Global market in 1989. Nintendo also invented Communication System which is known as MOBILE ADAPTER GB allowing customers Communicating Game Boy to cellular Telephone and also allowing customer playing game online and also opening Email anda transfer of File.
10. Playstation 2 were the product of Sony in year 2000, and it is believed that the first Console using technology DVD.